Supreme Human Being, Yes I Am!
My shield and my sword, is a pad and a pen
The window of my soul is deeper than the abyss
Flim-flammin' every word, and I'm lyric'ly obese
Sippin' gallons of coffee, until the break of dawn
Never let myself being used, but i'm a deadly pawn
I can draw morphological events from my head
Like a purple fog and smoke, causing coma in a bed
I can joggle all the rhymes, like a circus freak
Connecting puzzle dots, like that kid on the street
Sculptured thoughts unleashed when I wave my hand
Like a sorcerer's inditing his inked magical wand
I'll move your emotions like a puppet master
Your sanity lies beyond my piece of paper
Where my stories, poems & prose were written
Lay down a beat, groove and shimmy to it's rhythm
Poet of the New Age, Yes I Am!
Livin' in the world of good and bad realms
Hustlin' all my life ne'er ask for any alms
Holdin' on my faith, readin' bible & singin' psalms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment