He is a Painter who portrays one’s timeless majesty
His works passed to generations, preserving memory
From my quill drops words to parchments, witness of history
A medium of conserving culture of humanity
He’s a Butler who keeps the dwelling ambiance
He’ll put the coffee unto cup down to your sense
Unto the phrases I convey my emotion
It’s like potion; it would lead you to compassion
To catch the copious gist of the scene is his profession
He’s a Film Maker, enclosed in the frame is his passion
Open your window I’ll take you beyond imagination
My story shall be a port key to any dimension
He is a Gardener who plows the landscape
Keep plants fertilized to sustain bestow for banquet
Let my words be heard so that you may be feed
From verses of my epistle pursue the good deeds
By any means, he molds certain raw material
From a touch of the Sculpture all juveniles enhanced
Unto my reader I inculcate upright morals
My words may turn to knife if it’s hard to chastise
I am a Poet, born in the name of Art
In event I have to meet the Maker of Art
So be it, I have lived fulfilled in the world of Art
If given a chance to reincarnate, I’d still be a Soldier of Art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment